Write about something you’ve always been curious about.
Prompt Response: Something that I've always been curious about is how people grow apart. I understand how life simply gets in the way sometimes, but it's interesting how the bond slowly fades away. One day, one can be very close to someone and the next, it's like they're strangers. I wonder what it's like for each person and if the people communicated about their feelings, if the relationship could be saved. I'm very curious about the different things that make the bonds slowly fade and if it depends on the previous state of the relationship.
Summary: In class, we created argumentative paragraphs in groups based on an unpopular opinion that we were given.
Reflection: It's important to practice writing argumentative paragraphs as perfecting it will allow us to build a strong foundation to write an argumentative essay. It's also important to work in groups while doing it because it allows us to bounce ideas and helps us learn from each other.
Comments
Post a Comment