With 4.5-week grades posting on September 2, reflect on your experience in AP Language so far. What has been going well for you, what has been challenging, and what is one thing you need to improve moving forward?
Prompt Response: Something that has been going well for me in AP Language is our blog posts. I really enjoy writing them and find it quite therapeutic, even if sometimes I'm not too sure about what to write for the prompt. I also really enjoy our classroom discussions because when I don't understand something, hearing people break down their responses really helps me get the things that we're learning better. The class in itself has been a bit challenging as I'm not much of an ELA person, so sometimes I don't fully get what we're doing, but it really helps that we usually spend time on a concept and practice it. One thing that I need to improve moving forward is doing my blog posts on the same day that they're assigned. While it's not much of a problem, I think that it would just be easier to do them once they're assigned.
Summary: In class, we wrote an argumentative paragraph on Writeable about whether or not we believed there was such a thing as a "good kill".
Response: It's important to be able to write an argumentative paragraph as it'll help you work you way up to an argumentative essay. It's also important because it allows you to practice providing evidence and explaining the evidence properly which is crucial in any good argument.
Comments
Post a Comment