Write about a fear you have overcome.

 Prompt Response: A fear that I have overcome is my fear of cockroaches. When I was little, I used to scream and run away from them whenever I'd see them. My mom would always tell me how they were probably more scared of me than I was of them. Overtime, I started realizing that they weren't going to hurt me even if they looked a little gross. Now, I'm the one who kills the cockroaches in my house after being afraid for so long. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

With 4.5-week grades posting on September 2, reflect on your experience in AP Language so far. What has been going well for you, what has been challenging, and what is one thing you need to improve moving forward?

Think about the word or phrase you find yourself using the most right now. What is it, what does it mean, and why has it become part of your everyday vocabulary? Explain when you typically use it and what your choice of this word or phrase might reveal about you.

Write about a conversation that changed you.