Today, you had the opportunity to read your classmates’ writing. What was it like seeing how other people in the class think and express their ideas? What did you notice or find interesting about reading different perspectives and approaches?
Prompt Response: It was interesting seeing how other people in the class think and express their ideas. This is because it was interesting seeing what position they'd choose based on their prompt. I also found it interesting seeing how their experiences and observations influenced their perspectives. However, I noticed that a lot of people would get carried away and started talking about things that were irrelevant when explaining their evidence. Regardless, I found various approaches that groups took to build their argument paragraphs that I could implement into my writing.
Summary: In class, we looked at the feedback we got from other groups and revised out argument paragraphs.
Reflection: We read the feedback that other groups gave us and built upon it. This is important as it can help one see things they may be struggling with and may have to work on in the future, helping them improve their writing.
Comments
Post a Comment