What is the most creative thing you have ever made? Share what it was and explain why it stands out as your best work.

 Prompt Response: The most creative thing that I've ever made was flowers made out of ribbons for a friend. I had seen them all over my for you page on TikTok and I wanted to make them for her so I did. It stands out as my best work because I'm not usually so crafty. Also, I used different colored ribbons in each flower which I thought made them unique. While they started off pretty bad, they started coming out better the more that I did them and I was very proud with the end result. 

Summary: Today in class we learned about rhetorical situations and SPACECAT, using it to analyze President Trump's Boarder Security Speech. 

Reflection: SPACECAT explains why decisions are made in texts by analyzing various different components. Practicing this skill can help us be quicker at using it when the AP exam comes around in May. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How has living in or around Atlanta influenced the way you see your community, culture, or identity? If you were speaking to someone unfamiliar with Atlanta, what would you want them to understand about your community?

As you grow older and face new experiences, what issue or topic do you think you'll have to stand up and debate most often, whether with friends, family, or society?

Describe one thing that makes you different from other people.