Describe a time you felt completely lost.
Prompt Response: A time that I felt completely lost was during open house leading up to freshman year. I remember I had gone with one of my friends, but for some reason I got separated and I had no clue where to go. I would walk up and down the halls, taking random turns yet it felt like I was getting nowhere. I couldn't find anyone that I knew and my mom started texting me asking where I was but I didn't know the answer to that myself. I eventually found my mom but I remember that I was completely lost for around 20 minutes, just wandering trying to find anyone that I knew.
Summary: Today in class we read an article, identified the claims in the article, put them under a category, and identified what type of claims they were.
Reflection: We practiced identifying types of claims which is important because if you practice it, then you'll be able to do it quickly during an exam. Additionally, by seeing examples we can learn how to create different types of claims ourselves which can help strengthen our writing.
Comments
Post a Comment